Places I want to go, either that I have been and want to revisit or new places I want to go.
List for 2015, we will see how it goes. Feel free to make suggestions…cough cough Dave cough (:
This list can keep me from doing work, I shouldn’t open that webpage.
Also, this one
Aaaannnnnnddddd, this one
The biggie, hike Washington State via the PCT
- Return to South Sister in Oregon with D&S (also known as GrnXnham or Stacie and Dave I suppose, I am sure I have other names for my good friends with whom I have hike hundreds of miles with)
- Speaking of D&S, we are going up St Helens this year, this will be my 4 or 5th or possibly 6th time. I have lost count.
- Also on my list for this year is a return third visit to Mt Adams, I am beginning to really like this mountain.
- At some point I would love to summit Glacier, not sure it will be 2015 but if not then I am setting that goal for 2016.
- Also, Mt. Whitney
- after talking to a neighbor, he recommends that I take a few weeks and hike from Yosemite down to Whitney. I agree.
Now for more normal stuff:
- Short term I plan to go up Goat…no, not my normal Goat but one over by Baker Lake. Much lower elevation, good winter snowshoe or so I read.
- I hear that I am doing Mt David (YAY!) this year. This has been on a I want to do list for a few years now and Dave and Stacie want to do it this year! Excited for that one.
- I want to do a return hike to Zi Iob but as an over-nighter this time.
- Found a new one! Ruby Mountain off of Hwy 20. Will probably make this one an over-nighter as well.
- I have been meaning to do Rainbow Ridge for years now.
- Circle Peak, I have been to the trailhead but never up before. Have wanted to for several years now. I think the way I intend to go is different than in this trip report. Summit Post also has a good write up.